|(as it would appear on official course roster)|
|Umail address:||@umail.ucsb.edu|| section
| Optional: name you wish to be called|
if different from name above.
| Optional: name of "homework buddy"|
(leaving this blank signifies "I worked alone"
h03: Perkovic 3.1, 3.4 and 3.5
|true||Wed 01/23 09:30AM||Mon 01/28 09:30AM|
You may collaborate on this homework with AT MOST one person, an optional "homework buddy".
MAY ONLY BE TURNED IN IN THE LECTURE/LAB LISTED ABOVE AS THE DUE DATE,
OR IF APPLICABLE, SUBMITTED ON GRADESCOPE. There is NO MAKEUP for missed assignments;
in place of that, we drop the one lowest scores (if you have zeros, those are the one lowest scores.)
Please read Perkovic 3.1, 3.4 and 3.5. Then complete these problems in the PDF document.
- DO NOT USE STAPLES
- WRITE YOUR NAME ON EACH PAGE IN THE SPACE PROVIDED
- USE DARK INK PENS – PLEASE DO NOT USE PENCIL You can access the PDF HERE.
1) Print out the PDF document.
2) Follow instructions carefully.
3) When submitting this homework: